| Head Stone 2 paths |
We've seen a ton of random animals
lately: turtles, monkeys, wild
boars, frogs, raccoon dogs, etc. it's been fun!
boars, frogs, raccoon dogs, etc. it's been fun!
Angela's baptism! Wasn't there but... Did the interview! :)
The earthquake wasn't even scary! It's
kinda cool and just... A weird
experience. We've felt a couple smaller ones since the big one in
Kumamoto but it's not a big deal where we are at. Things are fine here
and we haven't heard much at all about what went down and what is
going on but you probably know more than me!
Also, still waiting for our call to see who, if anyone is
transferring. I feel like I'll probably stay here but I don't know
what's going to happen. Half of my district changed! Don't know what
to expect now... It's going to be interesting!
experience. We've felt a couple smaller ones since the big one in
Kumamoto but it's not a big deal where we are at. Things are fine here
and we haven't heard much at all about what went down and what is
going on but you probably know more than me!
Also, still waiting for our call to see who, if anyone is
transferring. I feel like I'll probably stay here but I don't know
what's going to happen. Half of my district changed! Don't know what
to expect now... It's going to be interesting!
You know more than me about the earthquake. I know nothing except that it
happened and that like 40 people have died. That's it. When it happened we had
to make a bunch of calls and report that everyone was ok and stuff; one time was
at 2 am so things have been interesting but where I am at, nothing is happening!
The kimono was fun. Ya, my companion jumped under the table when it happened and
we were just standing under a door frame. It wasn't anything much but enough to
feel and think it was interesting!
Our phones got like an emergency text that beat the earthquake by like 10
seconds.
Sorry, we got our transfer calls and the phone was kinda going crazy. Half of my
district is transferring out. I'm staying and getting a 5th transfer missionary.
My comp is flying way south to a small island in the middle of nowhere though!
Ya, I'll probably have to say bye soon. Everything is good here!
No comments:
Post a Comment