Saying Goodbye in Yanai!
In case you couldn't tell... I'm no longer in Yanai. I hopped on a plane and came down to Okinawa. More specifically, I'm in a place called Ginowan. But even more specifically, I'm in a place called Futenma. It is the biggest place I've been so far! There are actually people on the streets you can talk to! And they are young! And so nice! It has been incredible so far and like I came to a new mission.
There are also two colleges in our area so we've been able to talk to some of them. And! This is an area with a military base! I went to six hours of church yesterday... 3 hours of American church and three hours of Japanese church. ...AMERICAN CHURCH! And AMERICANS! It is insane and basically, everything about my mission experience has changed. That is the only way to explain it.
In case you couldn't tell... I'm no longer in Yanai. I hopped on a plane
and came down to Okinawa. More specifically, I'm in a place called Ginowan. But
even more specifically, I'm in a place called Futenma. It is the biggest place
I've been so far! There are actually people on the streets you can talk to! And
they are young! And so nice! It has been incredible so far and like I came to a
new mission.
No comments:
Post a Comment