Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Week 76


Ya, it was weird talking to you guys and thinking that in six months, we will be talking all the time. Feels like I've never had the opportunity because it's been so long. Comparable to a cell phone; I can't believe I had one on me and was talking to people all day long through texting and stuff. Life changes on the mission!
I'll do my best to do my best these next six months!

Ya, being here has definitely become a sacrifice. I know that I'm going to go back and feel so selfish because I will have so much time for ME. I don't have time for me out here and that is ok. But it will be an interesting transition.
I'm doing g fine. The weather really isn't my friend right now... It's raining and the wind is blowing super hard but... We'll just stay inside all day! 

Short and sweet today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment