Thursday, April 14, 2016

week 71

Yup yup! 7 months. Feels like yesterday it was 8 months! And then last week that it was 1 year! Crazy. And tomorrow, it will be Mother's Day! Or at least it will feel like it. That will be the last time we talk before I'm home! Excited?
Conference was good! I enjoy it a lot. It's interesting because there is so much to learn and study and then before you are done soaking in all of general conference, it's already time for conference again! Just trying not to get overwhelmed with all the stuff I feel like I need to do and get better at. Always trying to improve in so many areas!
Ya, we can watch it on LDS.org before we ACTUALLY watch it but that is kinda like cheating so... We try not to.

The week has been good.The baptismal interview was fine. Wasn't able to go to the baptismal service but I'll get pictures tomorrow if I can and send them next week. Might have the opportunity to do two more interviews in the coming future so pray for me!
The rotten beans were my idea. :) we had a really fun district meeting using them. And then we ate them. And then everyone hated me! Ha.
Yup... That's good for me right now I think. We have a busy week ahead of us so it aught to be a quick one!
My comp was having a good
session.
Love you! Thanks for the emails always. Don't forget about me!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment