Wish I could say there had been no rain here! But... There has been a lot
of rain... It's great!
We get to watch conference this coming Saturday and Sunday. We have to wait
for it all to be translated even though we are going to watch it in
English.
I had the opportunity this week to do a baptismal interview for an
investigator that the sister missionaries had been teaching for a while. Her
name is Angela and is from the Philippines. It was a good experience and she was
able to be baptized yesterday! We weren't able to make it to her baptism but
I'll see if I can get some pictures from the service for next week.
We also had a Zone Training meeting with our Mission President. It was a
good training and me and Elder Warr got things in gear afterward. This area
needs some help and a lot of things are changing now in order for new things to
happen. That is really vague but... Some crazy stuff is going to start happening
here!
We also had a good time at a Japanese barbecue this week! Freshly shot boar
meat, lunch boxes with some awesome food (I can basically eat anything now), and
all the beer you could drink! Of course, it gave us a good opportunity to share
about the word of wisdom but there were a lot of nice people there and we made
some good friends.
The Sakura are blooming and Japan is a wonderful place to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment