Hey!
This week has been good. It's interesting but, without going into too much
detail, this has been the best time of my mission and the hardest! I guess that
goes to show that trials and hard things make for a full, rewarding life.
Remember that.
Bike Adventures!!!
My bike is a champ! We go off roading and mudding and jump curbs and... Have
lots of fun Doing missionary work too! ;)
All those pictures were from a place called Miyajima. It is probably one of the coolest places I've been in Japan so far. It is... A giant shrine and just... I don't know how to describe it because it isn't like a normal place. It's almost like they have taken every religious aspect of Japan and put it in one place so that anybody can go there and pray to their gods and... Ya. And because of the nature of the place it is pretty popular for tourists as well. Have a good week!
Brower Chourou
No comments:
Post a Comment