Monday, February 1, 2016

Week 58 HAPPY NEW YEAR

Are you excited? Because I am!
Having a new year to start off on... What are you going to do differently??
As missionary, everyday is pretty close to the same but there are still things that I am working on and things that I want to improve.
We can restart anyday. Everyday if necessary. And that is because of Jesus Christ. Simple.
But, if you need the extra boost of New Years, take it and run with it.
Our mission president wants us to focus on the Christlike Attributes section of the PMG for the entire year. That takes me through the end of my mission. So, this year, I hope and will try to become more like Jesus. I:m aware of my defects and changing them is hard. Really hard. But there is so much in store for me and for you if we decide to change and give it our best shot.
I love you all and thank everyone for their support!
"Make that change! It:s gonna feel real good, come on; CHANGE!"
Ps. Michael Jackson is still The Man

Brower Chourou

No comments:

Post a Comment