This week, it got cold. I've been reluctant to pull out the jackets
and scarfs but... it had to be done. We had a lot going on this week
which is always good! A lot of our effort went into having a good
Halloween Party and that turned out pretty well! Other than that, here
is a list of some of the stuff we did: went for a short power walk
with a member, translated for the two Japanese missionaries in our
district at district meeting, played chess with a member, power washed
the church building, met a fireball of a woman while housing that we
have started teaching, gave a small guitar lesson, had English class,
went housing with a return missionary (learned some good stuff),
prepped for our Halloween party, had our Halloween party, went to
dinner with an investigator we haven't met in a while, had dinner with
another investigator and had a good lesson, and had another lesson
with the Goto Family where we told them, if they were ready to, that
they could be baptized by the end of the month.
It was a good, busy week. And this transfer has flown by... Don't know
if I'm transferring just yet but I will be ok with whatever happens
this next transfer! This is a great area with awesome people and I
would love to stay with them but if another area is calling my name, I
will go and do!!
ブラワー長老
The sakamoto family (an investigator family we are meeting with)
Our Halloween party (I was missionary Kumamon)
Our eyeball piñata. The kids thought it was the most fun thing ever!
Came across these things by accident.
They are huge! They used them for
some festival in September and now they are just sitting on display.
some festival in September and now they are just sitting on display.
Like a way big deal. Everyone loves Kumamon! The party was mostly with
kids from our English class.3 years ago they
had a big deal about picking a mascot for the city of Kumamoto and
Kumamon was picked! Since then, he is on everything! Toilet paper,
body wash, t shirts, pens, everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment