This week is Mother's Day; shout out to moms everywhere! I had the
opportunity to talk to my family today over Skype. It was an amazing
opportunity and I am so thankful for them and their love and support.
I can't wait to see them when my mission is over but for now, let's
share the Gospel!!
This week, I only plan to recount a few experiences from my week:
- We have been meeting with an Indonesian man recently. He is so nice
and is staying in Saga Japan so that he can finish his schooling for
his career. For now, he is living alone and when we visited and met
with him, he was so happy and I'm so glad that we have had the
opportunity to become friends with him. He even made us some authentic
Indonesian food! Good stuff. There is a concert in Fukuoka Japan on
next Saturday (It is the BYU Wind Symphony) and Harris San loves music
so we might have the opportunity to go to that concert. We have had a
few good lessons with him and he is praying about the Book of Mormon
and Joseph Smith.
- It's getting hot in Japan. As a result, we've been having some fun
experiences with bugs. You have never heard 19, 20, and 21 year olds
scream like little girls until you put a giant cockroach in their
apartment as everyone is trying to get ready for bed. I couldn't stop
laughing and screaming and by the time we caught the thing, put it in
a box, and taped it up, our apartment was a disaster zone! Two days
later, we had chapter 2; revenge of the cockroach... Let's just say
that we spent a decent amount of money on some good traps.
Well, tomorrow is my 6 months. I'm excited for what lies ahead. Wish
me luck and send some prayers if you can!
Tell your moms you love'Em!
Brower Choroブラワー長老
No comments:
Post a Comment