Saturday, May 16, 2015

week 24

Hey you wonderful people, Good morning!

"SO this week we were privileged enough to receive I pads from our mission president and well, its kind of just like having a library in a lil book. its not like we can just go surfing the net checking out whatever we want and doing as we please. its more like hey, heavenly father trusts you, which means that you use this thing and you put it to work. SO we get it and well, its great and all but, nothing beats reading straight scriptures and marking them with your own highlighter if you know what I mean. But its good tho, We can just watch cool stuff and read scriptures without having to bring the book and stuff with us."

They have been a great resource so far but this week we have been focused on a lot of other things and I have left home without it most days. It is going to help us further the work here in Japan and I am excited to see the benefits to start showing them selves more and more!
We met an old lady who is super sweet and wants to become friends. She believes in god and is interested in family history stuff and we are visiting her this week. We also met a college student from china who we are meeting with today at 3! Prayers please. ;) Um.... oh, we got to go on a companion exchanges this week for a day and.... I went with elder christensen! Long time no dendo, just like the old days. It was fun. This week has been better, I've enjoyed it a lot more but i'm still trying to figure a lot of stuff out... you'd think i'd have it down by now! Not!!
Alright, that is it for me! I'm off to work hard for another week! Love you all, Happy Mother's Day (soon)!
Brower Choro


No comments:

Post a Comment