Friday, April 10, 2015

week 20

Our investigator is doing really well. She is reading the book of mormon and praying and has really committed to being baptised since we talked to her about how she can not only help herself through baptism but also her family who has passed on. Family history and temple work is way important and it lights fires in people let me tell you!
And... there went 12 weeks!
It has been the most crazy twelve weeks of my life but definitely the most rewarding! I:m learning so much about myself and my nature is truly changing and I am becoming who God wants me to become. I:m really excited for what I will learn from General Conference this weekend (It has a week delay till the translations get to Japan).
As far as that goes... Things are great here in Japan. As far as transfers... still waiting on the call so by next week, I might be somewhere else, might have a new companion, who knows! Either way, I am looking forward to what God has in store because I will gladly accept his will.
Thank you for everything; all the prayers and support.

Brower Choro
















No comments:

Post a Comment