Friday, April 10, 2015

week 18

Awesome announcement...
Ready for it???

We will be utilizing Ipads in our mission within the next 2 months or so. It is going to be an awesome resource! I:m pretty excited for it! I had to talk in church for just a few minutes! Everyone says that i:m so good at Japanese and I know that I have come a long way but I know that I have so far to go as well... I just try to say thank you even though I don:t believe them really... ha. It was about easter and the Grace of Jesus Christ allowing us to become perfect. It wasn:t terrible but it was simple and not too nerveracking!
I have been able to see a really cool connection of miracles this week here in Saga Japan. First, some back story. After Menoru Kyodai was baptised, we had nobody to teach so we were doing a lot of efforts concerning finding! Right now, we are working with 4 people and two of them have been progressing really well. (Miracle 1). After Menoru Kyodai was baptised, and when we were working on finding, we set goals for when we wanted baptismal dates by (April 5th) and when we wanted to have a baptism by (May 5). We prayed about this and felt that it is a good goal so we have been working for it! Kaicho gave us a challenge to have 2 baptismal dates by easter... which happened to be April 5th... this was after we set that goal... (Miracle 2). Imamura Shimai is a wonderful member in our ward who was baptised on my birthday last year. Her best friend in the ward is moving very soon and she needs a new friend so we have been praying for her so that we could find that friend. One of the 4 investigators that we are working with right now is becoming really good friends with Imamura Shimai (Miracle 3). This week, we have extended our goal of 2 baptismal invites to two of our investigators and one has excepted May 5th as her goal and the other wants the blessings of baptism but is thinking about it (Miracle 4). So, these are just a few of the miracles that we have seen which alone are awesome but the fact that they are all related was a miracle in and of itself! (Miracle 5). I am trying to do my best to be better every day so that I can be a sharper tool in the hands of God and through doing that, he can work more miracles through me. I am greatful that he has trusted me with these miracles this far. I love you all, thank you for your support!
Brower Choro

​Alright! So, this is picture of the fun that we have in our apartment... sometimes you go all day without knowing you have one clipped to you... let alone four! Also, one of the members here had us over for dinner. He used to be a professional chef... he spared no expense. It was amazing!





No comments:

Post a Comment