Recap of the week, here we go!


On the not so fishy side this week, I gave a talk in Sacrament this week on
Mosiah 24. It:s amazing that 7 months into the mission, I can get up and speak
in Japanese for 20 minutes. It:s still very simple Japanese, and I still make a
lot of mistakes, but it IS Japanese. I am thankful for this opportunity and know
that I couldn:t be doing this without God:s consistent help. Recognize His hand
in your life! It is there, you just have to look.
This week was fishy... but in a good way! We had the opportunity to meet
with a less active and go to this park that is about 10 Kilometers away from the
church. There was a really awesome Koi pond where the fish were used to being
fed so when they say us coming near, they came right up to the shore waiting for
us to throw them some food. Naturally, we had to buy some food and... we had a
lot of fun with that. Later in the week, we visited an old investigator because
he cut our hair for really cheap and we wanted to say thank you. He had just
gone fishing that morning and gave us 7 really nice, expensive fish! We, of
course, didn:t really know how to prepare it best but a member, Tanaka Kyodai
was a chef for 8 years or so and he prepared them all for us. Best fish I ever
had!
Brower Chourou
No comments:
Post a Comment