Week three was like a freight train, it was non-stop at full speed ahead! Sorry for the stupid analogy but that is the best way that I can think to describe it. The Nihongo is coming along... little by little... but it is hard. This experience alone would be one of the hardest things that I will ever accomplish but adding a language on top of everything else and it is BY FAR the hardest thing I've ever done. That being the case, I know that every day I am learning something new and that in time, Nihongo will come! There is just so much to learn! Not only about the language but about myself and about this gospel and about teaching skills and about lessons and... the list goes on and on.
Thanksgiving was good, it didn't really feel like thanksgiving but over the past little while, it seems like we have had a ton of awesome devotionals because we have one every Sunday and Tuesday. We also had one on Thanksgiving! These devotionals are really awesome and it's nice to focus on something else for a little while and forget, if only for an hour or so, that I have to learn a language!
Yesterday we had a cool experience as a district; we got to host the new missionaries that were coming in! Because they don't have missionaries come in on the week of a holiday, this week we had so many missionaries come in; over 550 new missionaries! It was crazy and I got to be the host for 5 new missionaries. It feels like that was forever ago! I did my best to be a good host and it was a really fun experience being the one to take a son away from his parents for two years... in the best way possible. X)
Love you all and thank you for the support!
| Dang! Too late for yams and marshmellows!! |
| My whole district. |
Brower Chōrō
No comments:
Post a Comment