Tuesday, October 21, 2014

My Contact Information

I will be entering the Missionary Training Center (MTC) in Provo, Utah on November 12th. After two months in the MTC, I will be traveling to Fukuoka, Japan in January.
While on my mission, I would love to hear from my friends and family! So, if you would like to send me an email, letter, or package you can do so via the following information:

My email address throughout my mission is:
tyler.brower@myldsmail.net

My mailing address while in the MTC is:
Elder Tyler K Brower
Provo Missionary Training Center
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84602
United States

My mailing address while in Japan (to the mission office) is:
Elder Tyler K Brower
Japan Fukuoka Mission
9-16 Hirao-josuimachi,
Chuo-ku
Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka
810-0029 Japan

Once I reach Japan, the address for letters may change but you can send letters and packages to the mission office.

No comments:

Post a Comment